Monday, July 31, 2006

Why Mel Gibson is anti-semitic




















Just like Superman and Clark Kent, Mel Gibson and Saddam Hussein have never been seen in public together. Think about it.

Update: Mel Gibson has been condemned and mocked in all the papers and blogs I've been reading, so I don't want to pile on, but this is in response to somebody who teased me because I had a crush on Mel since Mad Max. I stopped watching and liking Mel Gibson since Lethal Weapon 4, a film I immediately disliked because of its racist tone against Jet Li's character, which they tried to hide by having Danny Glover's screen family pretend to be unnaturally nice to those poor Chinese illegal immigrants. Beurk! That was it for me. If I had to choose between Mel Gibson and Jet Li, I'd of course choose a martial artist who has always displayed dignity, courage and honour over a bigoted, sexist old drunk like Mel Gibson.

Meltdown for Mel Gibson? Ooooh! What a world, what a world! http://tinyurl.com/3mfgw

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started hating Mel Gibson after Lethal Weapon 4 came out, but I truly hated the man when he made The Passion of the Christ. And Jet Li ... sigh... I'm not sure how I should feel after Jet Li allowed his character to be beaten into a bloody pulp in Lethal Weapon 4. If anyone says Jet Li is the new Bruce Lee, then they are wrong. Bruce Lee raised hell when his movie character were written to be beaten by Batman. The producer of the Batman show backed down and let Batman and Bruce Lee fought to a draw. Jet Li is not half the man Bruce Lee was.

And I still hate Mel Gibson.

Buddhist with an attitude said...

Yeah, you're right. Nobody can touch the Little Dragon. But still, I wouldn't spit on Jet Li.

black feline said...

Bruce Lee in Batman? That's new to me...care to enlighten?

anyway...Mel Gibson is really one old scumbag...a freudian slip shows his true self....i say boycott all his movies!