Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Loony Bun Is Fine, Benny Lava

You probably remember a month ago, while trying to organize a Thriller group dance in Montreal (another fiasco, long story), I posted the YouTube clip of an Indian version of the Thriller dance called Girly Man. The dance piece had hilarious English lyrics.

Today, a friend sent me the link to another masterpiece of the same "translator", Buffalax. (Thank you Meimei!!). I give you: the Benny Lava song and dance, with immortal lyrics like:

You know the hole to put it in,
Who put the goat in there?
The yellow goat I ate!
OooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOO!



Now poop on them, Oliver! Enjoy!


Update: In response to the Indian Thriller, someone called Woodbulb did a clip called Nipple, Nipple, with Roy Orbison. Very nice piece.

No comments: