Sunday, December 16, 2007

Symbiosis by Pilobolus

My son just introduced me to TED (Thanks, Asparagus !) and I can hardly wait to introduce it to you: http://www.ted.com/index.php/

TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from those three worlds. Since then its scope has become ever broader. Go read the rest on their site. That's where I got this video clip of a piece by the Pilobolus Dance Theatre (Dancers: Otis Cook and Jennifer Macavinta).




Update: The video doesn't work and I can't figure out how to fix it. Go to TED and search for Pilobolus. Sorry, y'all.

2 comments:

eraseandrewrite said...

thank you so much for sharing this. i just watched the pilobolus video. i've never seen anything like it. loved it.

Buddhist with an attitude said...

I'm glad you didn't let my clumsy attempt at embedding a video clip deter you from watching the video. It's amazing, isn't it, how strong the dancers are, how in control of their body.