Friday, September 26, 2008

A Bad Week


Mercury is retrograde, so I'm glad the week is ending soon.

Yesterday, I had a car accident and on Tuesday, the hospital called me at 2:30 in the morning to tell me my mother had a fall and has been taken to the hospital for a serie of stitches on her scalp. She was equipped with a movement alarm thingie that would ring if she tried to get out of her bed by herself at night, but she somehow managed to remove it. Since she cannot walk unassisted, she fell and hit her head on the bedstand. When I went to see her the next day, she asked me to help her remove that darn thing (it was attached to the back of her collar). It took me a long time to convince her that it would be a bad idea.

This is me with dearest mom.

Uh ... NOT!!


This is a better representation of my relationship with my mom.

Anyhoo, Mercury will resume its forward path soon, so let's hope things will get back to normal.

No comments: